1.How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry ?
– Honestly, I’m just now starting to share my gift with the world. Having an audience is new to me.
2.Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music ?
-Lauryn Hill, India Arie, 2pac, Nipsey Hussle, Beyoncé, J. Cole.
3.What Is Your First Single ? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now ?
-Love or Nothin by Sierra Yamere, produced by Alonzo Jordan.
4.Who Do You Have On Your Album?
-The album is on the way, and I MAY have a couple of features.. stay tuned!
5.How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry ?
– I don’t consider myself apart of the “rap industry”. I’m just trying to allow my gift to make room for me.
6.Where Were You Born ? – Where Do You Live Now ?
– I was born and raised in Griffin, Ga and I currently reside in Griffin, Ga.
7.Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already ?
– Kado, and a few more other people from my City.
8.Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now ?
– Me. & I mean that in the most humble way possible!
09.Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out ? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You ?
– I’m not sure who the hottest producer is.. however, I’d let them know that I’m a rare breed and we could make magic together.
10.How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title ?
– My manager encouraged the tittle.
11.What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album ?
– I’m still working on it.
12.Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You ?
-All of my songs are inspired from life. They all mean the most to me.
13.Who Are You Signed With ?
– Iron clad entertainment.
14.When Is Your Album Release Date ?
– I don’t have a definite date yet. Stay Tuned!
15.What Cities Do You Plan On Touring ?
– I’d love to tour EVERYWHERE.
16.What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest ?
– Teyana Taylor
17.What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year ?
– I’d love to see real music, and substance be appreciated!
18.What Is Your Second Single Going To Be ?
– I’m indecisive, but it’ll be dropping soon… stay tuned!
19.If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why?
– It would probably be between Lauryn Hill, 2pac, and India Arie… because of the knowledge, spirituality, and authenticity they bring within their music.
20.What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music ?
– They’d be inspired to be themselves, embrace the trails of life, love, lost and love again, and find the beauty in brokenness.. Along with finding and embracing who they truly are.
21.What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process ?
– Usually just turning my thoughts into a melody. Jot down any random words that come to me, and gradually put words and phrases together.
22.Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry ?
23.What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business ?
-I’ve always wanted to be an entrepreneur, & I kept searching for ways to start a business with a lot of different things that I didn’t even have an interest in. I felt like God kept telling me to use my gift and allow it to make room for me.
24.How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career ?
– My family is very supportive.
25.What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life ?
– The most life challenging circumstance I’ve had to overcome is becoming a mother and still pushing myself to be the best me possible.
26.What Do You Hope To Accomplish With Your Music ?
-Touch lives, travel world wide, building my own brand.
27.What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To ?
– anyone that’ll listen.
28.How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs ?
– random thoughts, outbursts, conversations in day to day life. Go back & put it all together.
29.What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music ?
– My goal is to influence, with music; The height? I want to be international.
30.What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Have Helped You Form Your Style ?
31.How Can People Reach You ?