1. How Long Have You Been In The Rap Industry ?
Well I consider Myself as a Singer not a Rapper. I’m honestly just getting started in the Music Industry.
2. Who Are Your Major Influences In Your Music ?
My Major influences in my Music are Whitney Houston, Stephanie Mills, Beyoncé, Jayz, & Meek Mill…Did I answer this correctly lol because in the beginning I had a brain fart in understanding the question lol
3.What Is Your First Single ? – Or What Single Do You Have Out Now ?
My Single I have out now is called “BOUNCE”
4.How Did You Get Into The Rap Industry ?
Honestly Just stepping out on Faith. I did my first project…had it loaded up on distrokid and started doing 1:00 snippets on my IG last year in November and now I’m doing this interview. So Simply by letting things flow.
5. Where Were You Born ? – Where Do You Live Now ?
I was born in Tallahassee,FL I currently live in Chesapeake,Va
6. Who Would You Like To Work With That You Haven’t Already ?
Wow this question is hard because it’s
So many people I would love to work with but Queen B(Beyoncé),Jayz (HOV), Meek Mill, Julian Michaels & Ice Billion Berg just to name a few
7. Who Do You Have On Your Albums Right Now ?
Right now for my first Album “ Flower Through Concrete” I only have one song, that features RudeboyX & Young Riddick called For The People. Two local Artists from Va.
8. Who Is Your Favorite Rapper You Like Right Now ?
My favorite Rapper I like as of right Now? It’s hard to decide because I have many Favorites; However, Meek mill
9. Who Do You Think Is The Hottest Producer Out ? – What Would You Say To That Producer On Why They Should Work With You ?
Omg so I have Four Favorite producers but Buddy Long for sure is at the top of the list out of my favorite Four Producers. If I had the opportunity to speak to Mr. Buddy Long on why he should work with me I would tell him I’m very pure and versatile.
10. How Did You Come Up With Your Album Title ?
My album title “Flower Through Concrete” is simply explaining Me. A Delicate flower and my Strength through hardships
11. What Is Your Favorite Song On Your Album ?
My favorite song on my Album, I’ll be honest All of them lol but “Bounce” is a great introduction to the world who I Am.
12. Which Song On Your Album Means The Most Too You ?
Well All of My songs mean a lot to me. I get to be free and live out my life purpose by creating music and doing what I love.
13. Who Are You Signed With ?
I’m signed to No One
14.When Is Your Album Release Date ?
My Album is already released. Anyone can purchase my Album On All Music Platforms; Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon, Spotify etc.
15. What Cities Do You Plan On Touring ?
The cities I plan on Touring are the cities that want to show me love. I want to Tour the World.
16. What Female Rapper Or Artist Do You Think Is The Sexiest ?
** That question is hard lol. It’s honestly so many Queens doing they thing Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Kashdoll, Cardi B, City girls, Brianna Perry just to name a few.
17. What Would You Like To See From The Music Industry Over The Next Year ?
Over the Next year I pray to gain as much Knowledge, Meet wonderful people, link up with the best and potentially get signed.
18. What Is Your Second Single Going To Be ?
My second single? Well right Now, I’m focused on my first single “Bounce”…However, I’m always creating so when the time comes I’ll have something.
19. If You Could Compare Yourself To An Already Established Artist, Who Would That Be And Why ?
well I couldn’t compare because I never took the time to even think about this question. I’m a rare different breed and I honestly don’t compare myself to others. However, many people have compared me to Minnie Riperton & Michel’le because of my unique voice.
20. What Do You Think Your Listeners Will Get Out Of Your Music ?
My listeners will get Nothing but Pure good vibes from listening to my Music.
21. What Were You Thinking About When Your Songs Are Developed? Explain Your Process ?
Well my Creative Process is pretty much writing from real life experiences or letting people know my feelings on different situations. I can hear a beat and instantly think of something I’ve experienced or what I’m going through to go into the flow of that beat. Sometimes I can be on the go and A line or two come to my mind and I write it down without having a beat…Then get a beat and those lines are the pieces to a song! I can’t really explain it… I just feel so grateful and blessed to have this Gift.
22. Who Got You Started In The Rap Industry ?
Am I Rapper? Cause a lot of people think that, but I think many people just get confuse when I’m trying to show my versitility on my IG: Flower_Through_concrete1. That’s because I think R&B singers have to work harder and the wave hype is HipHop…I have the best of both worlds because of my versatility. The Universe and all this Nature Energy got me started in the Rap Industry.
23. What Made You Want To Get Into The Music Business ?
Singing has always been my passion. I come from a Family fully of soul Singers.
I feel I’ve shorted myself for years with Letting Fear hold me back…However, The shell has broken! Plus My Family deserve
Everything the universe has in store for Me.
24. How Does Your Family Feel About Your Music And Your Choice Of Career?
My Family is super supportive & Proud About my Music and Choice of Career.
25. What Is The Most Difficult Thing You’ve Had To Endure In Life ?
I would say The Most Difficult Thing I’ve Endured in life is my Father being Deceased. I was only 13yr.old and he was Pronounced Dead and found a day before My 14th Birthday.
26. What Do You Hope To Accomplish a With Your Music ?
I hope My Music really Touch The Hearts & Souls of The People Across The World. We’re all the same…We’re Human, No one is perfect, and we ALL go through GOOD & BAD SITUATIONS. My Goal is to inspire others to never give up on their Dreams.
27. What’s The Demographic You Are Trying To Reach Out To ?
28. How Do You Usually Come Up With Your Songs ?
I usually just sit and write or Either I’m going through personal experiences.
29 .What Is Your Goal And Height That You Want To Reach With Your Music
30. What Influenced You Outside Of Hip Hop Rap That Have Helped You Form Your Style ?
How Can People Reach You ?
Email – email@example.com
Instagram – Flower_Through_Concrete1
Spread the love